Interior Design encompasses everything from building a new house to redecorating a single room to choosing a different shade of paint or hanging new window treatments. Even something as simple as accessories can change the look and feel of a space. I can design the home of your dreams without struggle or stress!
Design Packages are available to meet every project and budget and include:
- Furniture layouts
- Window treatment designs
- Paint and finish section
- Furniture and fabric options
- Choosing accessories and artwork
Television & Photo Stylist
As a design stylist working on TV commercials and billboard photo shoots, I’m an expert at providing appropriate clothing and accessories, costumes and props for retail advertising.
- Team player who works to create original, imaginative ad campaigns
- Collaborate with advertisers, directors and photographers to produce high quality photos and commercials that support the client’s brand.
- Select appropriate and interesting props; design and create costumes and props as needed.
- “On-location” photo stylist.
I’ve been fascinated with history my whole life, especially the history of houses. that’s why I live in an old farmhouse.
Preserving historic homes is vital to the future of any community. If your town is the proud caretaker of a house museum, thoughtful restoration is important.
Smart museum projects start with a comprehensive decorative arts analysis. This report includes:
- assessment of furniture and artifacts in collection
- research on period appropriate wall coverings, finishes, drapery treatments, fabric, lighting, furniture and accessories
- sourcing any of the above
- floor and furniture plans
If you live in an antique home, restoration and renovation projects should support modern family life while remaining sensitive to the architecture and period of the home.
I love to entertain and set a fabulous table. I am not, however, much of a cook. My philosophy is simple: it doesn’t matter what you serve as long as your table looks great. Think about it. Take-out food tastes much better when served on china and eaten by candlelight. If you need help planning a party, setting the table or decorating your home for the holidays, I have lots of ideas for you.